Re-broadcast to YouTube and other Live Stream Services!
CIL Meet is our livestreaming solution build specifically for Christadelphian Ecclesias and Organisations which can be used anywhere in the world (as long as you have a good internet connection).
It is private as the CIL Meet Rooms are only available when you log on to the CIL Website. However this has also been a limitation in that many ecclesias also want to broadcast their services to contacts and friends who cannot have log in access to the website. This is now possible through a new feature called re-broadcasting!
Your CIL Meet Room can be set to automatically send the video and audio footage (not the participant list or chats) to up to 5 other livestream services (anything that supports the RTMP protocol) all at the same time as publishing from your CIL Meet Room. This will enable you to share the output of your Meet Room outside of the CIL website, to contacts and interested friends, should you want to. This feature works with YouTube, and should also work with Facebook, Periscope, Twitch, Wowza, Dacast etc. You can set the layout of the re-broadcast video to be presentation focused or people focused and you can set the resolution of the re-broadcast video depending on the capability of the service you are using.
All of this is provided free of charge to Christadelphian Ecclesias & Organisations (in central fellowship) as it is fully funded by the CIL.
More information can be found on the re-broadcasting documentation.
Just a note on privacy and security (as not all solutions have been designed with this in mind and are now having to apply a 'sticking plaster' approach to address this)
- CIL Meet is secure, with end to end AES encryption having been in place from the outset
- You do not have to download any special software to use CIL Meet (it is browser based) so no spyware is left on your computer after an uninstall (as there is nothing to uninstall)
- We do not issue or use 'tracking cookies'
- CIL Meet is private, as information such as your name, ecclesia and country is transmitted via an encrypted token that can only be deciphyred within the CIL Meet Room you are using
- We do not sell your personal data on for a profit (please see our Privacy statement for more information)